Gps Wireless Electric Dog Fence | Invisible Fence
Gps Wireless Electric dog fence | Invisible Fence
Our GPS Wireless Electric Dog Fence, helps you forget the fear of your dog escaping your yard! Don’t keep your pet on a short leash just because your yard is small! With the Invisible Wireless Dog Fence With Collar your dog can play free up to the edge of you property. The wireless Fence is waterproof, rechargeable and ultra-durable.
The long-range radio frequency has an operating distance of up to 650ft/200m. If that distance is too large, you can adjust the levels from 0 to 100, which corresponds to 0-650ft/0-200m.
The wireless Fence is waterproof, rechargeable and ultra-durable. If your dog exceeds the range you’ve established, the receiver will initiate its training function automatically, which will remind your pet to return your designated safe area. It will start by vibrating for 3 to 4 seconds and then punishes with electric shocks. If your pet continues to leave, the process will repeat until your dog returns home. Most pets learn very quickly, and rarely test their new boundaries. After all, they’re busy and happy, enjoying their freedom.
There are three different levels of electric shock. “strong”, medium”, and “weak”, these levels are freely configured.
Gps Wireless Electric Dog Fence features:
- Invisible environmental protection: The wires are buried in the ground, do not occupy space, don’t affect your garden looks, gives the dog more freedom.
- Progressive Tone Stimulation: When the dog approaches the border, a warning sound is first heard. If it continue to approach the limit, the system will make a slight impact.
- High Tech Safety Device: Pulse Proportional Stimulation. The vibration intensity depends on the distance of the dog near the boundary line, the closer the dog is to the boundary line, the greater the vibration intensity.
- Wide Range Control: Up to 5,000 square meters, equivalent to a football field is so big, and variable range, quite flexible.
- Safe And Reliable: Once the wires buried in the ground are damaged, the wire damage indicator will give a loud warning and flash. And the lightning protection device on the converter can avoid lightning strikes
How it works:
1) Wall-mounted transmitter: Transmitter is the central controller to whole electronic system. Make sure the wire is set to a loop.
2) The receiver collar: Receiver (collar) will make a warning beep firstly and then continuous stimulation if your dog attempts to approach wire boundary.
3) How to install the system
*Design your containment area and calculate the amount of wire needed.
*Install the wall transmitter.
*Lay out the perimeter wire.
*Connect the perimeter wire to the wall transmitter.
*Verify transmitter is functioning without problem.
*Set up the receiver and then, test the containment system and adjust the field width.
*Install the boundary wire and training flags.
*Fit collars to your dogs and train your dogs.
Wireless Dog Invisible Fence Specifications:
Suitable for 5~150lbs
Receiver: 60x36x30mmInvisible Wireless Dog Fence With Collar
• 1 * Indoor wall-mounted transmitter; 1 * Power plug; 1 Adjustable receiver collar; 1 6 Volt battery for collar; 1 boundary wire of 300 meters; 2 * Extra metal contact points; 20 * Training flags; 1 * Test bulb; 4 * screws; 1 * User’s manual.